Included in Tour Price:
- Entrance fees for Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, Giraffe Center and Bomas of Kenya.
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at Carnivore restaurant
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
You are met at JKIA airport / your hotel in Nairobi briefed thereafter.
7am- Pick up at Hotel or Airport
7.30am – 10.30am- Nairobi National Park Tour
1100hrs-1200hrs: Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature to be released to the wild.
1200 -1300hrs: Visit the Giraffe Centre where you feed the friendly Rothchilds Giraffe. They accept a kiss as they pick their food from your palms! Stop over at some shopping areas enroute.
1300-1400 hrs: Lunch at Carnivore.
1400-1500hrs: Visit the Karen Blixen museum, the house in the movie out of Africa. Visit the kazuri beads enroute.
1500hrs -1700hrs Visit Bomas of for Kenya Traditions and dances
17.30: drop at airport for onward flight / your hotel for a deserved rest.