Included in Tour Price:
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Lunch and afternoon tea at Kiambethu Estate.
- Drinking water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The tour starts by pick you from your Nairobi Hotel/Accommodation/JKIA Airport
Arrive Kiambethu Tea Estate 11am, main house. Marcus and Fiona welcome you with some home made biscuits (yum!) and of course tea, before regaling tales of the farm and the tea making process
The gardens around the home are lovely and well worth a stroll, especially to catch glimpses of the resident colobus monkeys! Also included in the tour is a walk through the indigenous forest that is still preserved (most was cleared for the tea farms). The guide is highly entertaining and comical!
The tour ends with a relaxed lunch. Again most of the produce is locally sourced and when making reservations inform them of any dietary requirements! Lunch is a 3 course affair with complementary beverages, soft drinks and of course teas and coffee!
Return to the city arriving at around 5:30pm.